Hormonal Health Affects Your Quality of Life
Wise Pharmacy knows that hormones play an important role in your overall health, at every stage of life. Whether it is your reproductive health, sex drive, emotional balance, or just your overall energy level, hormones regulate our daily quality of life.
Because hormones play such a vital role, they are often among the first functions to be tested when you have a medical complaint. If a hormonal imbalance is indeed the culprit, your healthcare provider and your compounding pharmacist can work together with you to determine the best course of treatment with bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT).
Wise Pharmacy’s Saliva Hormone Testing: Easy, Accurate, and Cost-Effective
Now, Wise Pharmacy has made hormonal testing more convenient and cost-effective. Our saliva hormone testing service is:
- Privately collected in your own home
- Accurate for women and men
Here’s how it works: You order your hormone test from Wise Pharmacy. We mail the test to your home with complete instructions. You provide a small saliva sample in the container provided, fill out the test form, and send both to ZRT Laboratory in Beaverton, OR. The results come to back to Wise approximately 2 weeks after ZRT receives the saliva. We mail a copy of the results to the customer and then our pharmacist, Sheri, will contact you for a free 15 minute consultation.
Wise Pharmacy Offers Comprehensive Saliva Hormone Testing
Wise Pharmacy can offer the following hormone tests, often from a single saliva sample:
- Estrogens (Estriol, Estradiol, Estrone): An imbalance of Estrogens is associated with menopause symptoms or reproductive system disorders
- Progesterone: An imbalance of Progesterone is also associated with menopause symptoms or reproductive system disorders
- Testosterone: Testing can indicate muscle and bone conditions, hair loss, excessive hair growth, or low sex drive
- DHEA: For conditions of male hormone deficiency or excess. Also indicates insulin resistance, mental acuity, and stress levels
- Adrenal Stress Index: a comprehensive test showing the cordisol, adrenal disorder, fatigue, and sleeping difficulty
Good Health Requires Proper Hormone Balance
Hormonal balance is a cornerstone of your overall health. Male or female, you should monitor your hormonal balance regularly to help maintain that balance. With Wise Pharmacy Saliva Hormone Testing, hormone monitoring has never been easier. Give Wise Pharmacy a call today, and take charge of your hormonal health.